Payment of restitution on a Check can be made either by MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK. NO OTHER CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Money Orders or Cashier’s check should be made payable to: District Attorney’s Worthless Check Unit.

Please download our Bad Check Complaint form to file a complaint.